The responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing Web applications in Asp.net programming platform using MVC, C#.NET.
The candidate must be ready to undergo a mandatory screening test which will evaluate the above mentioned aspects of programming using coding exercises. A Whiteboard coding exam may also be conducted at the time of the interview.
• Write back-end and front code for Asp.net MVC based projects in C#.net which are
o Loosely coupled
• Implement the given design within the defined architecture in best possible way
• Proactively and constructively contribute to improve the architecture and design
• Unit testing / white box testing the software applications
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Presenting ideas for system improvements
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with latest features