Millar Cameron is an international recruitment consultancy with a focus on Africa. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to take on a role in Africa’s largest economy, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on a high-rise construction project for a mixed-use building in Lagos. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a long-term project with an international company and further develop yourself in one of the world’s leading economies.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Contract management of the project
• Crosschecking all Bill of Quantities (BoQ)
• Valuations including possible claims on the project
• Act as a key point of reference on site for the company directors
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Experience working on projects in Nigeria
• Experience working on high-rise buildings, either for commercial, residential or mixed-use builds
• Experience managing a multinational team
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary package
• In-country benefits such as accommodation, utilities, staff, vehicle, medical and two flights per annum
To apply for this job, please send an up to date CV in a word document to email@example.com
If the role is not of interest to yourself, but believe you know of someone suitable, please feel free to forward this on to them on my behalf.