This is the second level position in the sales organization. Focus is on utilizing previous experience, combining technical knowledge with sales.
– Responsible for processing of medium to high complexity tasks like closing large value sales deals, negotiating on complex contracts, generating enquiries for new products / services etc. Works under minimal supervision to acquire skills and knowledge.
– Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential.
– Act as functional consultant for customers; establishes new and maintains existing long-term relationships with customers.
-Create and maintain a sales plan. Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions.
– Manage and interpret customer requirements, anticipate issues and exceed their needs. Persuade clients that a product will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
– Support marketing, client, and sales activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other events.
– Create technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs.
– Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, including component overviews to both customers and sales support functions like Inside Sales.
– Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team. Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical experts.
– Share market opportunities and contacts with other members in the sales team as a value add.
– Bachelor-s Degree in related Engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Chemical)
– Additional degree in Business Administration would be a plus.
– Good communication skills (Verbal & Written) – Very good interpersonal, consulting and presentation skills.
– Strong fundamental knowledge in the related engineering field.
– Independent problem solving abilities and out of the box thinking.
– Ability to adhere to deadlines form start to finish.
– Strong attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills.
– Minimum 5+ years of sales experience in Oil & Gas maintenance services.
– European and Eastern European candidates only.
City : Doha
Experience : (4-6)Yr.