Your day-to-day tasks are likely to involve:
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If you have sales experience in any of the below this will be a plus:
• Cisco components (switches, Routers, Servers, .. etc).
• Firewalls such as (SonicWall, Palo Alto, Sopho, Fortinet).
• Wireless Solutions (Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus)
• End point security (McAfee, Kaspersky, Symantec, Bitdefender)
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Security and Surveillance