A Global consultant is urgently looking for a Project Manager to support with the delivery of a re-branding package for an existing Shopping Mall in Abu Dhabi.
An existing Shopping Mall located in central Abu Dhabi is going through a re branding package.
The end client is looking for a Project Manager who has full 360 Project Management experience from Concept, Design, Procurement and then through to Delivery.
The scope of work will be the full re branding of external signage package, so preferably a PM who has worked on retail projects in a similar scope would be preferred but not essential.
Please note: The scope of work is likely going to last around 3-4 months so we are looking for a PM who would be available on secondment hire for the project for the project duration. The contract could get extended and there is every chance that the client could then move you to another project within the UAE / GCC however for the initial contract would be 3-4 months.
Start date: Immediate Below is a few more details on the criteria of which the client is looking for:
• Construction / Project Manager with a background working for Consultants or PMC’s
• Min 10 -15 years’ experience with at least 5+ years in PM role
• UAE experience highly preferred but not essential
• Must be available to join at short notice and available for 3-4 month extendable contract
• Well experienced in full 360 Project Management, preferably with some Retail construction experience
• Looking for a client facing PM to sit and work in the end clients office
If this would be of interest and available, please get in touch with your CV and I will be in touch if shortlisted.
This is a great opportunity for a PM on the market now looking for a new contract in Abu Dhabi.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Skills
project manager, project management, construction, building, abu dhabi, retail
New service from OilVoice
Trip Shepherd is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.