Medical Project Management responsibility
• Manages & coordinates Early Access Programs or Pre-Approval Access (PAAs) for the different therapeutic areas with Roche MMs, agent medical team and external stakeholders in Iraq (receives unsolicited requests, processes the requests in coordination with Roche MMs, follows up on the delivery of IMP to the requesting institution etc ) .
• Manages & coordinates RWD strategy for the different therapeutic areas with Roche MMs.
• Helps Roche Medical Department and Medical Managers to collect insights to inform & define a strategy for special projects to differentiate Roche from the competition (electronic medical records for public and private institutions, unsolicited software registry requests, etc ).
• Manages overall budget and resources of PAAs and allocate to activities and the different projects in order to meet objectives and targets in coordination with Roche Medical Managers
• Manages and coordinates the testing strategy in Iraq in alignment with Roche Medical Managers.
Other responsibilit ies
• Acts as CRM coordinator for Iraq and agent team: Follows up with agent Medical team to ensure proper and timed reporting of their daily visits. Extracts monthly CRM reports, analyses it and put corrective actions if needed in alignment with the agent Medical Managers. Shares CRM report with Levant Medical Chapter Lead on monthly basis
• Represents the Medical Team during Iraq Operational meetings: Attends the meeting, shares the medical plans and updates after aligning with the medical managers.
• Supports in the agent capability building project
• Possible travel to Iraq
Safety & Training completion responsibility
• Attends / completes all requisite on-line and F2F trainings (Role specific, Safety responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit.
• Identifies, collects and immediately reports all safety related information on Roche products to Local Safety