Our client is a leading Manufacturing Company in Qatar
Position: Finance Manager
Experience: 10-15 yrs.
Location- Doha Qatar
Bcom + Ca /Icwa / Icma / Mba Finance with minimum 10-15 yrs exp., with min. 5-6 yrs in the Gcc.
Job Description –
A. Strategy & Planning
1. Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop financial strategies
4. Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
6. Form a close working relationship with the Ceo and Directors of the Company.
7. Provide leadership to the Board’s Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
8. Contribute to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
1. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
2. Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
3. Drive Cost reduction and management initiative in procurements.
4. Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
5. Implement operational best practices
6. Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
7. Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
8. Lead and develop finance teams.
9. Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, Partners and advisors.
C. Risk Management
1. Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
2. Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
3. Construct and monitor reliable control systems
4. Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
5. Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
6. Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
7. Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
8. Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
D. Treasury & Funding
1. Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
2. Arrange for debt and equity financing
3. Maintain banking relationships
E. Reporting & Relationship Management
1. Report financial results to the management and stakeholders.
2. Assist in conducting audit for all the entities and requisite filling.
3. End to end responsibility of reporting and relationship management with stakeholders i.e. shareholders, Directors, Customers, Partners, Vendors, Investors, Banker, Govt. bodies etc.
4. Involvement in finalization of accounts.
If interested, kindly mail your updated Cv along with a recent snap / photo, your current and expected salary details, notice period