A Cluster Sales Executive analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Sales Executive, you analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
• Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
• Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
• Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
• Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
• Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
• Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
• Attend Sales events, as required
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
• Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner